In order for Epic to help you with customizing your website please follow the directions below and send Epic the API keys you created at the end of this process.
**Note - You must be logged into your BigCommerce as the store owner for this to work.
1. Login to your BigCommerce website as the store owner.
For Example: www.yourWebsite.com/manage
2. Click Advanced Settings on the left hand side menu, towards the bottom, and then click API Accounts.
3. Now click the blue button in the upper left and then click Create Stencil CLI-Token
4. In the name text field, name this API token: epicShops Code, and then click the publish theme button. (see image below)
5. Now click the Save button in the lower right and a file will be downloaded to your computer and now click Done.
6. Finally, attach that file that was just downloaded to an email to Epic and email it back to your contact person at Epic. If you would rather open the file, copy the content, and paste it into an email to Epic, that works too.
Once Epic gets your email with your new API keys we’ll get to work.
- Thanks, Team Epic