In order to use epicApps please follow the directions below and send Epic the API keys you created at the end of this process.
**Note - You must be logged into your BigCommerce as the store owner for this to work.
1. Login to your BigCommerce website as the store owner.
For Example: www.yourWebsite.com/manage
2. Click Settings on the left-hand side menu, towards the bottom, and then click API Accounts.
3. Now click the blue button in the upper left and then click Create V2/V3 API Token
4. In the name text field, name this API token: epicApps v1 (you can also see the image below)
5. Now click the following buttons below. (you can also see the image below)
Checkout Content: modify
Customers Login: login
Information & Settings: modify
Order Transactions: read-only
Create Payments: None
Get Payment Methods: None
Stored Payment Instruments: None
Sites & Routes: modify
Channel Settings: None
Channel Listings: None
Storefront API Tokens: manage
Storefront API Customer Impersonation Tokens: manage
Store Logs: read-only
Store Inventory: modify
6. Once you have the name entered and permission buttons clicked to blue, like in the image above, click Save.
7. A file will be downloaded to your computer and you now need to click Done.
8. Attach that file that was just downloaded to an email to Epic and email it back to your contact person at Epic. If you would rather open the file, copy the content, and paste it into an email to Epic, that works too.
9. Finally, when you email us, let us know which email address you want us to use as your admin login, when it comes to the new epicApps dashboard.
Once Epic gets your email with your new API keys we’ll get to work.
- Thanks, Team Epic