Accessing theme files
Be careful, these should only be touched if you’re confident you know what you’re doing, this section has easy to break code that will damage your site.
There are 2 ways to access the theme codes:
From the BigCommerce Dashboard
- In the BigCommerce dashboard, from the menu on the left, select Storefront > My Themes.
- If the theme is applied, open the Advanced dropdown and select Edit Theme Files.
- If Luna is not applied, scroll down to the theme library and find Luna, open the 3-dot menu and select Edit Theme Files from the dropdown.
In the theme customizer
- In the theme customizer, locate and click Edit Theme Files from the bottom left sidebar.
- If you don't have a backup copy of your theme, you'll receive a prompt to do so.