In this article:
- Setting up your store location
- Adding and configuring delivery zones
- Blocking dates and cutoff times
- Delivery Settings
Setting up your store location
- Click the Store Location button on the left sidebar
- Fill in the store location fields, phone number and map link then hit Update and exit.
- The app by default will pull the information you have set up in your BigCommerce store. You can find these shipping zones under Store Setup > Shipping.
You may refer to Bigcommerce' guide here: Shipping Zones
- If you'd prefer to have only custom delivery zones, you can disable the previously mentioned behavior by going to Settings > Delivery > toggle off Allow BigCommerce to pull in your delivery zones.
- Shipping zones are labeled by icons on the left to indicate their status and where they are created.
Adding and configuring delivery zones
To add a new delivery zone
- Simply click the +New Delivery Zone button.
- You can choose to create a custom or a NO delivery zone.
To edit a delivery zone
- Click the green pencil icon on the right side as shown below.
- Use the fields on the left to rename and/or add zip codes to your delivery zone.
If you're manually typing in the zip codes, please be sure to press Enter/Return key on your keyboard after every code. If you're copying and pasting them, please be sure they are separated by lines or commas.
- If your area is using 9-digit format zip codes, you can use wildcards.
Guide here: ZIP and post codes wildcards
Blocking dates and cutoff times
- There are 3 tabs: DAYS, HOLIDAYS and CUSTOM
- We recommend setting up the DAYS tab as your "regular" or standard schedule for cutoff times.
HOLIDAYS is there for convenience, it has a list of common holidays that you can set specific cutoff times - this overrides the DAYS tab.
CUSTOM tab as the name suggests, a custom date - this can come handy if you need to block off a date or adjust a cutoff for specific dates.
- For overlapping cutoff times/dates, the followed hierarchy is Custom > Holidays > Days
To show the Delivery widget and Urgency timer on the product page
- Go to Settings > Delivery tab
- Click the toggle(green means it's turned on) > hit Save and Exit.