In this article:
- Setting up your store location and free shipping charge for using pickup
- Blocking dates and adding pickup timeslots
- Pickup Settings
Setting up your store location
- Click the pencil icon below your store location on the left sidebar.
- Append -9999 to your zip code. For example, if your postal code is 97442, then it would now be 97442-9999. Once done click Update and Exit.
- To set up the shipping zone and fee.
Login to your BigCommerce store, go to Store Setup >Shipping > click on Add shipping zone and then choose Add custom zone.
You may refer to Bigcommerce' guide here: Shipping Zones
- Name this zone something that matches your store location, like Pick Up In Store Oak Street.
Next, under Type, choose Advanced Selection and choose Multiple postcodes.
- Select your country and then add your custom postal code here you just set up in your eLocal pro store location settings, for example 97442-9999 . Click Submit.
- Click Configure to the right of your new shipping zone.
Now click the toggle to on, to the right of the Pick Up In Store and then click Submit.
- Click the Done button in the lower right hand corner.
You will need to repeat this instructions above if you add more Store Locations here in eLocal pro.
Blocking dates and adding pickup timeslots
- There are 3 tabs: DAYS, HOLIDAYS and CUSTOM
- We recommend setting up the DAYS tab as your "regular" or standard schedule of your pickup hours.
HOLIDAYS is there for convenience, it has a list of common holidays that you can set specific timeslots - this overrides the DAYS tab.
CUSTOM tab as the name suggests, a custom date - this can come handy if you need to block off a date or adjust slots for specific dates.
- For overlapping cutoff times/dates, the followed hierarchy is Custom > Holidays > Days
To show the Pickup widget on the product page
- Go to Settings > Pick Up tab
- Click the toggle(green means it's turned on) > hit Save and Exit.
To enable Pick up at store on checkout
- Go to Settings > Checkout tab
- Click the toggle(green means it's turned on) > set your default checkout country and billing options.
- Once done, hit Save and Exit.