In this article:
- How much does eLocal Pro cost?
- We're not quite ready yet, can you extend our trial?
- What forms of payment do you take?
- How do I update my billing information?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
How much does eLocal Pro cost?
Our pricing structure scales to meet your business's needs depending on how many online orders you take a month.
|0 - 100||$89/mo.|
|101 - 500||$199 /mo.|
We're not quite ready yet, can you extend our trial?
Yes, we can help out the best we can. Please send us a ticket request and let us know how much more time you need.
What forms of payment do you take?
We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
How do I update my billing information?
In the Billing section, under Payment Billing Information:
1. Click Update Payment Method and fill in your information
*Note - If your credit card on file is expiring, you will receive an email letting you know with a secure link to update your payment method. Updating your credit card this way works too.
How do I cancel my subscription?
If you haven't entered your payment information and you are still on the trial, you can just let your trial run out and your account will be canceled.
If you have entered a payment method and want to cancel:
1. On your Billing Page scroll down to description
2. Click the Manage link and choose Cancel Subscription